Thank you for taking the time to check out my interests and review policy!
I will do my best to provide a review for every book I accept. Books may be covered on this blog, Book Riot, and/or my social media channels.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I write in-depth reviews/personal responses to many of the books I read on this blog. (priority will be given to books I have accepted for review)
- I mention books I’m currently reading on Book Riot’s “Peek Over Our Shoulders” group post.
- I feature my favorite book in Book Riot’s monthly “Riot Round-Up.”
- I rate all the books I read on Goodreads and link to my blog reviews (if applicable).
- Blog posts about books are promoted on my social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Often, I will tweet about a book I am reading.
- Books I enjoy may end up in other Book Riot articles, depending on content.
Preferred genres: I’m especially interested in memoir, other forms of nonfiction, young adult, contemporary fiction, and literary fiction. Audiobooks are welcome, as well.
I do not read horror, erotica, Christian fiction or hard science fiction.
Unsolicited Books: I’m happy to receive unsolicited books if they fit my genres of interest, but cannot promise to read or review unsolicited books.
You can pitch me by shooting an email to email@example.com.